2amase is a Social Enterprise consultancy, training and research organisation. Our mission is to ensure that Social Enterprise is seen as a viable way to make a positive impact on society.
2amase offers a range of services to new and existing social enterprises, social entrepreneurs, voluntary and community organisations, umbrella organisations, private businesses as well as the public sector
Set up in 2003 by a group of professionals who met on a MA Social Enterprise course, 2amase is passionate about the potential for social enterprise to deliver benefits and opportunities to all parts of society.
We now work across the UK to support social enterprise development through:
– the design and delivery of specialised and bespoke training
– the provision of a range of consultancy services
– undertaking research to enrich social enterprise thinking.
2amase is itself a social enterprise and workers co-operative. As a co-operative we are based on the values of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity. In the tradition of the founders of the co-operative movement 2amase members believe in the ethical values of honesty, openess, social responsibility and caring for others.
Our main keys to success include:
– our specialist knowledge of social enterprise and our experience in the voluntary and community sector
– our focus on linking together research into social enterprise with practitioners in the the sector
our track-record of developing innovative products and producing high quality work
– flexibility and responsiveness to client needs.