The Coalition for Self-Learning envisions and co-creates a world of cooperative life-long learning communities.
Principles and Goals:
– Life-long learning communities are diverse, open places where individuals develop meaningful ways to enhance, enrich, honor and celebrate each other, families, communities and society, acting as a significant element in an emerging cooperative commonwealth.
– The Coalition promotes ideas and actions for creating learning communities.
– The Coalition expands and advances the relevance of learning to societal change.
– The Coalition explores, develops, disseminates and implements new concepts for organizational systems that result in the equitable sharing of power and wealth, well-being and self-sustaining conviviality of the Earth and all its life forms.
– The Coalition demonstrates that the Internet is a powerful tool for organizing actions, learning creative concepts and engaging constructive discussion.