Welsh Women’s Aid is the leading provider of services aimed specifically at helping vulnerable women and children who are experiencing domestic violence and abuse in Wales.
Welsh Women’s Aid is the national umbrella organisation with a membership of 35 local Women’s Aid Groups situated throughout Wales.
Welsh Women’s Aid believe that women and their children –
– Have a right to a life free from fear, violence and abuse
– Have a right to define and own their personal experience
– Have a right to control their own lives and determine their own future
– Have a right to be listened to and believed
– Have a right to have increased choices to make informed decisions
– Have a right to social and legislative frameworks to enable them to exercise their rights within society.