VISION AND MISSION OF THE ABHIYAN
Environmentalism is the Universal Education;
Self Reliance the Universal Liberation;
Humanism is the way of Promotion
The fundamental objectives behind the concept of the ABHIYAN:
· Create an opportunity of free education for poor, underprivileged and orphaned children.
· Provide quality education in order to face the challenges of the present world and to cultivate an art of living.
· Provide trainings to teachers on updated methodology of teaching and learning.
· Bring about educational awareness in adults.
· Provide teachers training centers and constructs schools in the rural and backward areas in India.
· Cooperation with villagers through common events and free education.
· Launch eco-friendly activities.
· Organized cultural program.
· Provide basic health care facilities to the poor and needy.
· Provide care facilities for old aged and lonely people.
· Launch human resource developmental activities associated with environmental and socioeconomic aspect of people.
· Promote Ecotourism