Founded in 1986 by health professionals, ACODESS is an international non-profit making organisation, specialized in technical advice and assistance for the development of health care services and hospitals in countries of Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia.
Skills and Know-how
* Health care systems and policies, health planning and hospital management
* Hospital design and medical equipment plans
* Public health, health map and planning
* A network of specialists in public health, health management and planning
* Skills and know-how specialized in international health consultancy