[imgur:header_adre.gif:]The Centre for AIDS Development, Research and Evaluation (CADRE) is a South African non-profit organisation working in the area of HIV/AIDS social research, programme development and communication.
CADRE is committed to fast-tracking appropriate and effective response to HIV/AIDS through informing policy and developing coherent strategic models for interventions.
Our work includes:
* Development and management of HIV/AIDS intervention strategies and models
* Qualitative and quantitative socio-behavioural and communication surveys
* Evaluation of HIV/AIDS interventions and communications research
* Communication interventions
* Reviews of HIV/AIDS in developing countries
* Development and management of the African Journal of AIDS Research (AJAR)
CADRE strives to locate key HIV/AIDS research in the public domain. Our website provides access to a wide range of contemporary HIV/AIDS social research, conference papers, communication materials and links to HIV/AIDS organisations.