Our vision is to be a dynamic and innovative land rights based and development service organisation in improving the quality of life of the rural people of Transkei.
– To make a knowledge based contribution to land reform policies.
– To support equitable access to land to rural communities.
– Support the development of the institutional capacity of rural communities and render effective, efficient and accountable service delivery in land and agriarial reform.
– Facilitate sustainable productive use of land to improve the livelihood of communities.
– To Develop innovative and sustainable models of land use practices.
Our Programme areas: