UNIDO is the United Nations’ specialized industrial agency, mandated to promote industrial development and international industrial cooperation.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) helps developing countries and countries with economies in transition in their fight against marginalization in today’s globalized world. It mobilizes knowledge, skills, information and technology to promote productive employment, a competitive economy and a sound environment.
Since the mid-nineties, UNIDO has gone through a thorough reform process that directly or indirectly addressed the same issues that are now being discussed for
– Service Modules: Instructions
– Industrial Governance and Statistics
– Investment and Technology Promotion
– Industrial Competitiveness and Trade
– Private Sector Development
– Sustainable Energy and Climate Change
– Montreal Protocol
– Environmental Management