* Promote, protect, and restore native fish stocks and their habitat
* Develop, promote and maintain Best Practices for sustainable productive creeks and watersheds in West Vancouver
* Foster and coordinate Watershed Stewardship among public, corporate and private stakeholders
* Co-operate with government and stakeholders to develop and enforce regulations, bylaws and practices pertaining to watersheds
* Develop and maintain governance systems, procedures and chattels deemed necessary to achieve the Society’s mission and purposes.