To bring about a life that is prosperous and just, and developed by and for the community; to promote development of a community where all people are guaranteed the right to physical and spiritual well-being, with a full opportunity to education, health, permanent housing, safety and freedom to practice the faith of one’s choice.
– To increase the dignity and quality of life through empowerment programmes.
– To empower individual families and communities in society, to take an increasing role and responsibility in society.
– To promote greater social responsibility
– To develop social systems
– Empowerment of inland communities in the field of agriculture
– Empowerment of women who are socio-economically vulnerable and poor families
– Assistance for community enterprises in inland areas
– Advocacy and lobbying for the indigenous rights of Papuan communities