Yellahoose is a web development, programming database design, UNIX systems administration and project management business based in New England. Its focus, albeit not exclusively, is on building software, web products, data management systems and visualization tools for organizations focused on environmental issues.
Recent projects have included systems for
- Northeast Aquatic Nuisance Speces Panel
- Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment
- Upper Merrimack River Local Advisory Committee
- Boscawen Conservation Commission
- Maine Coastal Program (Maine State Planning Office)
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Districts
- New Hampshire Rivers Council
- Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area (U.S. National Park Service
- Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Environmental and Watershed Research (University of Maine)
- Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
- Crossroads for Women
- Children’s Museum and Theatre of Maine
- AmeriCorps/Goodwill Industries of Northern New England
…to name a few.