1) To provide young people with modern knowledge and skills, that would help them in independent decision-making.
2) To work out mechanisms for combating against exclusion of young people due to any kind of reason.
3) To support vulnerable young people in the integration into the society and being organized.
4) To promote values and principles of democracy and free market economy 5) To support rural youth in resolution their problems and active participation in the life of the society.
6) To support young people to enhance their international cooperation and to contribute in the building of mutual understanding between young people in the name of peaceful world.