Zohra foundation is a non governmental organization founded in 1997 working in Bhakkar(punjab) Pakistan for the Socio-Economic and Political Empowerment of Marginalaized communities.
– Provide basic health and hygiene education and improve functioning of existing services as a means of community mobilization
– Enhance literacy and education in the program area
– empower people,especially women through group formation,training and networking
– undertake policy level advocacy and conduct research on related themes
– facilitate mechanism wich promote tolerance, social harmony and peace in society